Skip to main content

Day 45 : Having kids wasn't an option back then

 March 8, 2021


Since last year a lot of things have changed and one of those thing is my perspective on having kids. For me, it was clear that I would never have children because I was so fucked that it was impossible to just even think about putting another being on this planet. I wasn't able to take care of my own self so, it was obvious that I wouldn't be able to be responsible for the life of someone else. I love kids I always have loved them so much, I always thought that they were fascinating. They are so pure and innocent and they are learning so fast and they are just all incredible. But, I used to think that I would be a good aunt and that's it cause it was too much responsibility for me, my processing ability was so low that waking up in the morning was overwhelming.

Now that I have upgraded my capacity to treat the information and that I can process a bunch of things and that I have reached a point of emotional stability that I never thought possible, I completely changed my mind. There is so much support in this community, Desteni and Techno-Tutor and it makes me realize how incredible this experience will be. I want to raise effective little beings who will be part of the second wave. I watched a podcast today and I found out that I will have to reprogram a bunch of things about the pregnancy and the natural birth but, I am ready to do whatever it takes to make sure I do things the right way. Giving birth for me was something really scary because of all I have been brain washed with and again, I realize that my entire life was a scam so it's obvious that I have accepted and allowed that kind of fear within me. There is a lot of forgiveness that I will do in another blog about my fear toward the pregnancy and the giving birth part.
 

I am not in a relationship yet so right now my focus is to bring Techno-Tutor to the most children I can because they are also the future and they all need to be saved from the current system that we are all in. The more effective children we have now the bigger and better the second wave will be. My intentions are clear and I will fight for this awful abuse everyday of my life, breath by breath so the international abuse can be ended in the future. I used to believe that I was too small to make a difference but that was just an excuses to not take the full responsibility and stand up for life. It was also a major lack of education but now that I have it, there is nothing to stop me from doing this. I commit myself to stand up for all the children in this world till the day I die and also to show the way of a world that is best for all to my future children. If I never get into a relationship it is okay too but I really do want it to happen but I know that it's up to me. The best of both world would be to have an effective family who will support a lot of other people by being the living example of people who have walked this process. I also used to think that I was just not good with relationships but, I was wrong. I will keep that part for another blog as well.

I  am just amazed about the fact everything I was back then have no link at all with what I really am as physical. And there is so much more that I don't know yet and that I am learning every day about myself and about the world and actually about everything. I am realizing now that life is a precious gift and I want to honor that the right way by doing everything I can in order to change this shitty system.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s