Skip to main content

Day 44 : Am I honest when it comes to breathing

 March 7, 2021

I had said in my previous blog that I wasn't honest about the breathing process and it is totally true. I am aware of the powerful benefit that  breathing have and sometimes it is just like I forget it or well, I am avoiding it. I am definitely not using it enough, it must be the first thing that I am doing in the morning - the thing I immediately do when I catch myself being in my mind- when a thoughts comes up, a feeling , a memory from the past that can cause fear or emotional reactions, all of that. I am just not using it enough it is not automated already within me. I have to be in a catastrophic moment in my mind where physical reactions are created to think about breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that human are programs for self-sabotage and that is obvious that it is not automated within me because I am at the beginning of my process and that I am still acting\reacting as mind because that is what I always did since the day my natural learning ability is closed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use the breathing process properly to assist myself when a thoughts, emotions, feeling ,fear or memory comes up to get back here on the physical instead of staying in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the ego is addicted to energies and that good or bad it does not want me to be out of my mind it in fact want me to stay in my delusional mind\movie life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that breathing is the first thing we do when we born on Earth and the last thing we do when we leave this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for not applying breathing as the first thing I do in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wait to be in an alarming moment to take the time to breathe.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to breathe in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself by convincing myself that I was breathing enough when I was in fact in my mind most of the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that it is not because I don't feel good or bad that the ego is not still there within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have to live every moment breath by breath.

When and as I see myself participating in my mind instead of breathing, I stop and breathe.

I realize that by not breathing I am participating in the mind and I am not life when I do that I am just ego so, I am not completely honest.

I commit myself to be more aware of my thought, emotions, feeling , fears and memory and always use breathe to come back to reality in the physical.

I commit myself to wake up every morning with a deep breathe before I start my day.

I commit myself to catch the first thought I have in the morning and take a deep breathe and make sure I don't participate into the mind during the day.

I commit myself to always be self-honest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s