Skip to main content

Day 43 : F*** You Ego !

 March 5, 2021

I am still in this process of analyzing what is going on in my body and the pain is slowly going down on my neck, my shoulder are alright  but my head hurt in different places everyday. Today, I had an old pattern that came up. I thought about this bottle of wine that I received for Christmas that is in my closet, I thought how amazing it would be to drink it and how tasty that this bottle must be. I really had to focus on not open it because for a moment I became completely loss in my thoughts. It was rude and savage there was a war happening in my mind, a complete possession.  I sat down and I had breathing in a deeper level than I have ever did. When I "came back" in the real world I realized that it was only a program that was running and that it was trying to suppressed me and keeping me away from what I am doing right now, doing what is best for all. I wasn't thinking about drinking the last 2 months and I thought it was fucking easy to just stop and then I realized that, it was easy because I wasn't moving enough. I was making it easy by not pushing myself enough to make things that I am not comfortable with. It's just so obvious.

 I knew that breathing was powerful but today, I lived it more than ever. It can totally bring you back on Earth just like that. Living the life as breath have never make that much sense to me. I was aware but not enough. I am grateful for that old shitty program came back cause I did not listened to it and killed it with what is real, the breath and it makes me realize things. Fuck you ego, I am not gonna stand for your bullshit. I am conscious that it is just the tip of the iceberg and I am willing to go deeper in my process and do whatever it takes to grow more everyday of my life. I also had another realization of my honesty toward breathing, I realize that I resist it a lot without even be conscious that I was avoiding it. I will surely make another blog on this and apply Self-forgiveness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s

Day 46 : Pregnancy and natural feminine expression

 March 10, 2021 Let's start this blog with one of the subject of my previous blog, pregnancy. I am not sure of what to think about it because in my environment, there was women who did really loved being pregnant and others hated it. I have listen to both stories and I came to the conclusion that I will know only when I'll get there but on the other hand, I also think that this is something that should be embrace on each second. This is something so incredible. I mean, we women can bring another human on Earth we can carry and give life, it's amazing. I had flashed the word pregnancy and I missed it. Some memory has come up to the surface and I know why I resisted this particular word. It took a lot of time to my mom to leave me alone with the fact she wanted to be a grandmother. At this time of my life I felt forced to have kids, I did not wanted to deceive her and at some point I just told her that it will never happened and she seems so sad but we all made the peace with