Skip to main content

Day 42 : God and beliefs

 March 4, 2021


I never believed in God. I always felt like there was something bigger than me but not the typical image of God created by the Christians. My perception of God was an energy that exist around us and that is powerful than everything and everyone. I thought that it was more like the universe itself. Actually, it is really similar of how Christians imagine the God they are believing in.
I wasn't praying this energy but I was sometimes asking to this energy to help me when I was in trouble or when I really wanted something to happen. How stupid?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that we all have been programmed to think that we are less than what we can really be so we can stay enslaved in the system without asking any questions.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have been raised with religious family members and that my perception of God was coming from religion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be delusional and ask things to something that exist just in my mind and live through hope and believe that things will magically appear by itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that an energy was powerful than everything and everyone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act the same way as every religious person - with beliefs and hope.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there was no powerful forces that will have help me do my things and that it was in fact, just the result of me living through fear or desires and who didn't want to take any actions to get out of the trouble or make any effort to obtain what I wanted.

I realize that religion , God, love and light and spirituality exists only to keep the humanity busy with delusional beliefs to make sure that nobody find out the real solution to make this world a better place. I also realize that the system is design for us human being to think that we will never reach the point of equality with "God" or with whatever we have been brainwashed with and that  God is in fact the physical.

I commit myself to show that beliefs are bullshit and that only the certainty of the self can be trusted.

I commit myself to show the Desteni material to those who are ready to listen.
 
I commit myself to be equal and one with the word God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 46 : Pregnancy and natural feminine expression

 March 10, 2021 Let's start this blog with one of the subject of my previous blog, pregnancy. I am not sure of what to think about it because in my environment, there was women who did really loved being pregnant and others hated it. I have listen to both stories and I came to the conclusion that I will know only when I'll get there but on the other hand, I also think that this is something that should be embrace on each second. This is something so incredible. I mean, we women can bring another human on Earth we can carry and give life, it's amazing. I had flashed the word pregnancy and I missed it. Some memory has come up to the surface and I know why I resisted this particular word. It took a lot of time to my mom to leave me alone with the fact she wanted to be a grandmother. At this time of my life I felt forced to have kids, I did not wanted to deceive her and at some point I just told her that it will never happened and she seems so sad but we all made the peace with

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s