Skip to main content

Day 41: The pain is real

March 3, 2021

Today I am feeling empty, drained and completely exhausted. My back hurt and my head feels heavy. My shoulders are blocked and my neck as well. It feels like I have run 10 hours straight. I feel a bit sick cause I am sneezing a lot. I had breathe a lot this morning and went through my day but maybe it wasn't best for the body, I think I should let it heal during at least a day. I am not certain of the root cause of the problem but I will keep analyzing what is happening in my body for the next days. I am quite sure it has a link with me that is moving forward and get out of my comfort zone like I never did before. I remember reading something in the Desteni forum where Bernard said that if you are never sick you are deceptive, cause you never change.

 Becoming a distributor is a big move and it implies a lot more responsibilities and I know that I would have to change even more and go against my preprogramming more than ever. I am conscious that this just the beginning of the pain within my body and I want to investigate more about it. I am aware that something is happening within me because the pain is real. I wasn't paying attention to the pain of my body before but now I want to understand. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 16 : My experience with hypnosis

January 6, 2021 When I was 14 or 15 years old, I remember that my mom bought  us ticket for a show, it was a hypnosis show with a man called Messmer, he is very popular here in Canada and also in France. At the first part of the show he tried something with all the public to see who is a good potential person to be on stage and it did not worked on me. I was looking at those on stage who were hypnotized and I thought it was impossible to agree to do such stupid things in front of a huge public like this and that it must be a show that is prepared in advance with those person who agreed to go on the stage before the show and acted like it worked. At the second part of the show he tried another thing, we had to put our hands together with our two index up only, separate from one another. We had to closed our eyes and he said a thing like " okay now, you feel your two index come closer and closer and more closer... after that he said " okay now, those who have their fingers stuc...

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a...

Day 26 : My highest fear

January 29, 2021   I was doing my Techno Tutor today and  the word snakeskin has flashed, I missed it four time in a row. I knew that it was because of the word snake because I have a negative memory associate with it. It's been a long time that I want to make my self-forgiveness about this specific fear but I didn't wanted to take the responsibility to neutralize the charge. I am resisting this moment since I started my process, this fear is so powerful within me that the ego mind has convince me that it was impossible to get rid of it.  When I was young my mom was always talking about her fear of snakes, she said it was disgusting and dangerous and that it could bite me and that I should be careful around those creature. She literally transmitted me her fear of snake. I can remember the power of the fear within her, I felt it inside of me and become really scared myself.  One day we went to the chalet and I was playing alone behind it and I saw this little thing th...