Skip to main content

Day 36 : Is the emotional stability can prevent a car accident ?

 February 25, 2021


 I was on the road two days ago and the temperature was pretty bad, the vision was limited but I was seeing that there was a car in front of me plus a big 18 wheels truck in front of the car. I was staying far enough of them just to prevent because the road was excessively slippery as well. And than, out of nowhere the huge truck push on the brakes right after the big curve because there was men who were doing construction and nobody has seen the sign ( if there was one ) and, the car in front of me was about to hit the truck but he just made a 180 degree and he grazed the snow banc. I had to put the brake as well because I was about to hit the truck too but the car wasn't stopping, so I had the choice to hit the truck, the car on the right or the other one who was coming on the left. I was totally aware of my environment, I had the total control of my car and on top of that, I had no emotional reaction toward the situation, I was completely calm and in the moment, the only thing was that my heart was beating kind of really fast but my mind was completely shut down. Everything happened so fast and I became aware of my heart beating only after we all continue our way.

Most people that are imply in an accident are not aware of the anxiety within them and how it could affect their movement in that kind of situation and most of the time, they will blame the other drivers for what happened. I am saying that because that is what I have heard from people who had an accident before. When that happened to me, I was completely neutral and focus on not hitting anybody and keeping the control of the car. I never felt an ounce of anger or negativity. I was just like okay, shit happened, everybody is okay so let's continue the day.  

It was really fascinating for me because it proves that I have grown so much in my process. I would have normally freak out and react emotionally and get so anxious that something bad would have possibly happen. It proves me that emotional stability is useful in every single sphere and situation of our lives. If someone would have told me that emotional stability can prevent accident before, I wouldn't have believe him, I would have think that this is ridiculous but now that I developed my awareness more and more,  it is actually making a lot of sense.The fact I didn't experience mental fear and only have a physical fear/reaction inside of me has make a huge difference on how I responded to the situation in the physical world.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 46 : Pregnancy and natural feminine expression

 March 10, 2021 Let's start this blog with one of the subject of my previous blog, pregnancy. I am not sure of what to think about it because in my environment, there was women who did really loved being pregnant and others hated it. I have listen to both stories and I came to the conclusion that I will know only when I'll get there but on the other hand, I also think that this is something that should be embrace on each second. This is something so incredible. I mean, we women can bring another human on Earth we can carry and give life, it's amazing. I had flashed the word pregnancy and I missed it. Some memory has come up to the surface and I know why I resisted this particular word. It took a lot of time to my mom to leave me alone with the fact she wanted to be a grandmother. At this time of my life I felt forced to have kids, I did not wanted to deceive her and at some point I just told her that it will never happened and she seems so sad but we all made the peace with

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s