Skip to main content

Day 35 : Solution for a broken heart

February 24, 2021


I was helping a friend of mine today because her boyfriend leave her and she needed support. I know that my support is not like the support her other friends are bringing to her because she told me that. I told her that I will not stand beside her and listen her cry all day and do nothing about it.  It is okay to cry but it is important to not fall into the self- pity and the depression. She know that when she call me , things are moving and actions are taken.  We made a huge clean up, we install the new furniture etc. The place was  a total messy disaster and she was too but, she took actions anyways because, I told her that someone who really want to change and do what it takes to feel better is way more interesting to help than someone who is crying in his bed all day long and complain that life is too hard. I explain her my definition of what real love is and why her relationship as failed, and she said she understood but I know that this is not really true because, I know what it is to be in her shoes, we all know because we all have been lied about every fucking thing in our life, including love.

I am planting seeds in her mind since a long moment from now and I believe that this is a good moment to present her the tools, because she is in a really bad state so she need a solution because her little happy bubble is bursting and now she seems ready to listen to me. I am working on this for so long now that I don't know when is supposed to be the right moment to present it to her. She saw me change really fast in the last year and I became more stable than her in such a short period of time and I was completely out of this world, entirely disconnected from reality and she was terribly worried for me and now it is like it was normal and that I always have been like that which I found weird because we know each other since we are 5 years Old.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that being ruthless is the only way to wake up people from their delusion and by ruthless I mean being 100%  honest about the bullshit that the other beings  do or say and don't let their secret mind full of bullshit win on them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to explain  to my friend that love based on energy will automatically failed one day or another and believe she was understanding what I was saying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have wait for her to be in a terrible state to really want to show her the tools when I should I have created a bigger desire before that happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that there is a right moment to present the tools when in fact, the right moment doesn't exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself use the fact she never mention how crazy it is to change that fast to protect my fear of doing her a presentation. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget about the fact all beings are pre-programmed and in the system and that they are not processing everything I can say sometimes. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt of my capacity to close her on the idea of starting to use the tools.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek for her congrats about the me who has make huge progress during the last year which is pure ego. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that because we know each other for 20 years means that we really deeply know each other in term of physical reality we in fact know each other from a big part only by ego. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when she said she was worry for me it was based on energy as well and that wasn't real.

I realize that I am supposed to be confident enough to show her the real solution to all her problem and that I should use the fact I was completely fuck before to sold her instead of seeking for her congrats. I also realize that I wanted her to notice my change because it is something I was seeking from my mother when I was a child, my mom was never telling me she was proud of me or that I was awesome and positive comments like that so I can see that it comes from there.

I commit myself to make the presentation of the tools to my friend.

I commit myself to assist myself with breathing.

I commit myself to show the world that everyone have been pre-programmed about everything including love and show them the right direction to take.

I commit myself to always live all my relationships\ friendship based on actions and not emotions or feelings. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s