Skip to main content

Day 29 : Pessimism

 February 17, 2021

I had the word "pessimism" that popped up in my Techno-Tutor today and as usual, when I have an hard time with a word, I know that there is something, some memory attached to this specific word. The definition was :

1. The feeling that things will turn out badly

2. a general disposition to look on the dark side and to expect the worst in all things. 

 I had always described myself as a positive person in the past and that is how everybody around me described me as well. I was stuck in the highest positive vibe ever even if my life was falling apart constantly. I was the happiest in a group of madness people. Everybody I knew was in a terrible condition in life, including me. The difference between us and I was that I was listening a lot others complaining and I never said anything about myself. I was a good listener but I got completely lost in my secret mind during many years. I was seeing people only to get out of the house and most of the time get high or drink with another being so I won't be alone in my addictions.

 I passed so much time alone with my mind, I was feeding the ego mind on a regular basis without even be conscious of it because I was nothing more than the  ego itself. I become the word pessimism and live it fully everyday of my life and by expecting the worst in all things, you end up getting there for sure. I can say that I always have been lucky in my bad luck, I should be dead right now. I had a toxic relationship with danger. My life was all withe or all black, I used to said that they grey zone wasn't part of me.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attached negative memories through the word pessimism.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to describe myself as an happy person when I was in fact really fucked and did not wanted anybody to noticed it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by my ego mind at a point I forget about the real physical world around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surround myself with negative people and expect a good outcome.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fulfill the ego mind by telling myself that if I was a good listener I was a good person. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that there was polarity that exist and that the system make sure that the people don't know that the actual balance and emotional stability exist so the loser can stay in the system of competition that we are all stuck in.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to take my responsibilities by covering them with a fake feeling of happiness and deleted all negativity to make sure I stay in my delusion bubble of joy.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be aware of the real definition of happiness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be conscious of my relationship with danger and still participate in it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the manipulation of the ego mind that was telling me that I was a positive person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become the ego mind at 100% and forgot about my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put myself into situation where I am in a real tangible danger without having any awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself this enormous suppression of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I was nothing more than ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stay alone in my bullshit instead of taking action for my life.

I forgive myself for the judgment towards myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see people just to not be alone with  my addictions.

When and as I see myself reacting to the word pessimism, I stop and breathe.

I realize that I wasn't balanced in the polarities and that once you go on a high of energy you'll go down ten times and that is what happened to me, I had based my entire decisions on a high of the positive polarity and I didn't think about the consequences.  I also realize that the ego love madness and the more you participate in it, the worst you'll get in your delusion and it can go as far as want to end up your physical life. 

I commit myself to show to people that the ego is not real and that the real physical is. 

I commit myself to always base my decisions with common sense and not an emotional reaction neither positive or negative.

I commit myself  catch my thoughts and get back into reality of the physical, breath by breath.

I commit myself to redefine every emotions and feeling that exist and see if there is other memories that comes up and apply forgiveness. 

I commit myself to become equal and one with the word pessimism.

I commit myself to see things the right ways without having any expectations. 

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s