Skip to main content

Day 25 : My experiences with homeless people

 January 28, 2021


At the age of 19  years old I visited Montreal with two of my girl friends and it was the first time for my roommate and me. It was also the first time I see that much poverty at the same place, with my eyes in the real physical and not just on internet or on TV. There were homeless people on the street every 5 second that were asking us for money with different kind of stories. I remembered feeling truly bad for them and I gave one of them some money and my coffee to another one.

My friend who was living in Montreal told me to ignored them because I would get poor myself if I start giving money to all of them. I was chocked to hear that and I thought she was such a selfish person but she was right, they were too many but the thing that have triggered me the most was how she was able to just make like they were not there and, how insensible she was about it. She said to me, you know Karol-Ann, we get used to it you have to learn to be blind because you will destroy yourself. I was blown away by those words. Everybody who is living there become insensible towards homeless people.

I went back to Montreal another time and  One of them as really scared the shit out of me, he came close to me, took me by the shoulder and shook me and yelled at me. He was saying  that I was Satan and that I should burn in hell. There was a doorman close to us where we were walking and he yelled at the guy and push him away from me. I developed an instant resistance towards all of them right after that happened and became blind myself towards homeless people, associating the word homeless with the word danger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that charity was the solution to help homeless people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that charity exist in this world only because the system of wealth is not manage as an equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in charity to feed the ego mind so it can feel better about itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that people all around the world are in fact insensible about poverty and homeless people and suppressed it with blindness so they don't have to take responsibility for themselves to make this world a better place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be in a outrageous state when I heard the words of my friends when I did not take responsibility for my life myself and actively participate in the state of blindness thinking that there was nothing I can do about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the poverty in this world is the result of the wealthy people and that without poverty, wealthy people cannot exist and everybody would be equal and have all of their basics needs met.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my friend when she told me I will destroy myself wanting to help homeless people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that people in Montreal are all selfish beings when they are in fact just brain washed by the big corporations and media to make sure nobody find a real substantial solution to end the poverty all around the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that there was not enough money in the world for every single being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be scared of the homeless that yelled at me and developed a resistance towards all of them, thinking they were all the same when the guy was in fact probably the result of serious mental health or drug problem. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge this man who scared me when I have no idea of what is life really look like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate the word homeless with the word danger.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become as insensible as the major part of the humanity.

When and as I see myself thinking about those memories of the past towards homeless people, I stop and breathe.

I realize that I was already blind like everybody else towards poverty  in this world because we've all been programed the same way and we are all living in fear and we are all selfish individuals, this is how the system work. If you are not rich you are a slave in the system and you make the economy run and you survive with a poor salary and do this all your fucking life and if you are not a slave in the system, you have none of your basics needs met and you are suffering profoundly. Both are needed for the wealthy to feed their endless thirst of money.

I commit myself to stand up in front of the poverty, homeless, child abuse, human trafficking etc.. by making sure we educate enough people to be able to change the system and create a world that is best for all where every single individual have his basics needs met and where equality is the number one priority.

I commit myself to show the world that charity is not the solution and that this is in fact a sort of greed itself.

I commit myself educate myself at the highest level by walking my process everyday and by being constant. 

I commit myself to prove to people that they have been programed their entire life and that there is a way out for really being here, in the physical and not just in the mind.

I commit myself to always use my fear to take actions on my life to show the world what is possible when you face it.

I commit myself to become equal and one with the word homeless. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 16 : My experience with hypnosis

January 6, 2021 When I was 14 or 15 years old, I remember that my mom bought  us ticket for a show, it was a hypnosis show with a man called Messmer, he is very popular here in Canada and also in France. At the first part of the show he tried something with all the public to see who is a good potential person to be on stage and it did not worked on me. I was looking at those on stage who were hypnotized and I thought it was impossible to agree to do such stupid things in front of a huge public like this and that it must be a show that is prepared in advance with those person who agreed to go on the stage before the show and acted like it worked. At the second part of the show he tried another thing, we had to put our hands together with our two index up only, separate from one another. We had to closed our eyes and he said a thing like " okay now, you feel your two index come closer and closer and more closer... after that he said " okay now, those who have their fingers stuc