Skip to main content

Day 24 : Tooth fairy, lie and business

January 26, 2021

 I remember losing my first tooth by receiving a ping-pong ball right on the face and I was so excited to put it below my pillow and receive money for it. I did not believed into the tooth fairy for a long time because I caught my father putting the money below my pillow. I wasn't disappointed by the fact the tooth fairy wasn't real because all I cared about was to received the money. At this young age I was already thinking about the money in a insane way. I didn't wanted to tell my dad that I knew about the fact it was him who was giving me the money because I was fearing that he stopped doing it. In my head it was fair enough to lie about the fact I knew because he was also lying with this made up story. The moment I had a tooth  that was about to fall I prepared myself mentally for the pain because it was worth it.

The day I told him that I knew, he stopped giving me money for my tooth, no magic no money. I was mad because I knew that will happened. It has been a three and half year profit for me to the age of six to 9 and half years old. I can't remembered if it was with my last tooth to lose or close to that but I remember losing a tooth at a family diner where all uncles, grandparents , aunts and my parents were and I organize a fundraising for that. Everybody as gave me money. I did business with my tooth.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lie to my father about the fact I knew he was the one who gave me money fearing that he stop giving me some. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself the fear of lack.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be greedy with my dad's money when I was in fact lucky to have everything I had like a place to live and a place to sleep.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that the tooth fairy was a made up story to insist child to think that lying is okay.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire money so much and think that pain was worth it for receiving it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate losing a tooth with money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be honest with myself and with my dad by telling him the truth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to became mad when my father told me that I was old enough to not receiving money for my tooth anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that losing teeth was doing business.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate the family with the fact I lost a tooth and take their money for myself because my dad has stop giving me money for it. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self-pity to receive money from all the family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to don't see that what I was doing was pure abuse.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this lie at my advantage to make money.

When and as I see myself lying to have more money, I stop and breathe. 

I realize that I have this pattern within me of working hard for my money like a good slave in the system and that I already started to participate in the greed of the system that have always failed since forever and I wasn't conscious of the consequences that my lie and my greed had on the entire world.

I commit myself to make a lot of money in the only way that is best for all which is by distributing Techno Tutor. 

I commit myself to make enough money with
to be able to support Earth Heaven.

I commit myself to show the world that self-pity is nothing more than manipulation and that it leads nowhere.

I commit myself to be grateful for having my basics needs met.

I commit myself to participate actively in the creation of a world that is best for all and dedicate my entire life to it by daily actions and applications.

I commit myself to always be self-honest and always be honest with everybody.

I commit myself to raise my child in a total awareness and comprehension of what is best and explain them everything about made up stories like Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 16 : My experience with hypnosis

January 6, 2021 When I was 14 or 15 years old, I remember that my mom bought  us ticket for a show, it was a hypnosis show with a man called Messmer, he is very popular here in Canada and also in France. At the first part of the show he tried something with all the public to see who is a good potential person to be on stage and it did not worked on me. I was looking at those on stage who were hypnotized and I thought it was impossible to agree to do such stupid things in front of a huge public like this and that it must be a show that is prepared in advance with those person who agreed to go on the stage before the show and acted like it worked. At the second part of the show he tried another thing, we had to put our hands together with our two index up only, separate from one another. We had to closed our eyes and he said a thing like " okay now, you feel your two index come closer and closer and more closer... after that he said " okay now, those who have their fingers stuc