Skip to main content

Day 19 : The dangerous groundhog

 January 12, 2021

The more I am writing blogs, and do my Techno Tutor, the more I have memories from the past that comes up and the more I realize I have a lot more fears within me than I thought. A major part of my life is based on fear, I can tell more things that I am scared of than things I am not. I am aware that all of them are purely irrational and that everything is the same essence.

One of a thing that I am scared of is a little innocent groundhog. My father used to tell me horrible things about this creature. Before I was born, he was with his brother and had a couple beer while they were fishing and when they came back they were a bit drunk. When they get out of the boat they saw this little groundhog in the grass and my father approached it and he ended up with a piece of finger missing. He told me that story while I was super young and he was also trying to scared me when I was playing outside. He was telling me things like - watch out out there! A groundhog can come and eat your fingers or Be careful , I saw one in the grass this morning and he was showing me his cut finger which was disgusted me and makes me feel unsafe. 

Once, I was at my grandma's house and there was one who was living around the house and I was never going outside alone because I was feeling very uncomfortable and I was fearing to be attacked. I assume that if I am seeing one today the resistance will be less powerful but I can imagine myself have this little fear within me because of this event of the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live through my limitation that I created in my mind with the programing my parents gave me in my childhood. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the possession of fears within me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that all the fear I have is in fact irrational and demonic and that it is not tangible in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume I was just a weak person who are scared of everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to creates scenarios in my mind based on my father's story and believe that the little marmot was a real danger to my life.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to understand that the marmot attacked him because he was disturbing it while he was drunk and that it will never attack just like that for no reason.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to private myself from going outside alone because the ego mind was repeating me that it wasn't safe out there and that  I could be harm by any creatures.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to associate marmot with this image of the cut finger of my dad and develop a fear towards marmots.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume I will still experience fear towards this little creature if I am seeing one in the present moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my father to abuse my innocence by making fun of me and creates some fears towards a little animal.

I realize that I was too young to understand that the groundhog is not dangerous at all when you leave it alone and that it is more scared of human than human is scared of it and that it is completely irrational and stupid to think that this little innocent animal could possibly track you down and eat your fingers or just bite you for fun. I also realize that the fact my  father was trying to scared me with his story was a form of abuse even if it was unconsciously, it became a real issues because my father is my creator and I had trust form him and I believed everything he was telling me because I had no common sense at this age and it became part of my programing to fear things like that.


I commit myself to never let a limitation within me stopping me from doing something and face it no matter how powerful my ego is and how hard it is trying to win on me.

I commit myself to program myself as  equal and one with the word groundhog and all the words related to the nature because nature is life and we are all one.

I commit myself to always use my common sense through every situation that I face.

I commit myself to raise my children in an environment of comprehension and awareness and show them the real meaning of every single words so they can be the best version of themselves by being fearless.

I commit myself to show the world that fear are just pure delusion and that it is the creation of the ego mind and the results of our programing and nothing more and that there is a possibility to become equal and one with every fear with the right tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac

Day 16 : My experience with hypnosis

January 6, 2021 When I was 14 or 15 years old, I remember that my mom bought  us ticket for a show, it was a hypnosis show with a man called Messmer, he is very popular here in Canada and also in France. At the first part of the show he tried something with all the public to see who is a good potential person to be on stage and it did not worked on me. I was looking at those on stage who were hypnotized and I thought it was impossible to agree to do such stupid things in front of a huge public like this and that it must be a show that is prepared in advance with those person who agreed to go on the stage before the show and acted like it worked. At the second part of the show he tried another thing, we had to put our hands together with our two index up only, separate from one another. We had to closed our eyes and he said a thing like " okay now, you feel your two index come closer and closer and more closer... after that he said " okay now, those who have their fingers stuc