Skip to main content

Day 6 : Bad programing and having kids


My relationship with my mom has always been a big issue for a while, I really thought that she hated me and she thought I was doing everything just to make her mad. I was letting myself drag a lot around the house, my room was a total mess. I try several time to keep it clean and to not leave my things everywhere in the house but it was so difficult, my mind was the reflection of my room and also my life. My dad offered to pay me 20$ if I kept my room clean and it worked only during a week so my mom gave up and decided to leave me alone with my messy room but, she wanted the door close cause she didn't wanted to see it.

I was super shy and anxious at school and I was not good to bring some great notes at home and I developed huge stressed issues on that point because I knew my mom would be mad as hell and punish me. I was shy with others being but not with her.  I was in a constant fight or flight in her presence and replying on everything she says, we couldn't talk without fighting at the end. My mom made me cry so many times and I made her cry several times too.

She once went into my room when I wasn't there and read my journal. I was so pissed off I stop talking to her for an entire week. I was feeling betrayed and I was disgusted by her behavior. I felt like I was private from my privacy and that I could not trust anyone in the family but my dad. My brother were always together and didn't give a fuck about me so I felt alone a lot.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  think that my mom hated me during several years because we were always in a fight when it was in fact due to our low communication skills and low capacity to treat information.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to try harder on the chores knowing that it would have reduce some conflicts between my mom and I.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety and stressed when I receive a bad notes at school and reflect the reaction of my mom before I get home.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that I wasn't good enough to bring good notes home and for not asking for help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always be in the fight or flight mode and react with negativity to my mom.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel betrayed and disgusted by my mom when she read my journal and stop talking to her instead of asking her why she did that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to nourish my secret mind on a regular basis by writing about my thoughts that the ego was creating itself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell awful things to my mom and make her cry in the name of vengeance.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be grateful for my mom to put me on Earth which is the gift of life. 

When and as I see myself fighting with my mom, I stop and breathe.

I realize that my mom had a terrible childhood with her abusive mother and that she was programmed to be like this and that she made a lot of efforts to not be the same as her mother and that it let her in a constant fight with her own self in her mind because she was broken and unstable. I realize that she did love me because she always did what is was in the best interest of her kid and prove her love with actions every day like , making us food, pay the bills so we can have a roof on our head, bought us some clothes, pay for our education and stuff like that which I am truly grateful for. I realize that my mom and I used to be the exact same person and that the bad programming was in fact, the reflection of multiple generation who was as fucked up as we were.

I commit myself to support my mother with the tools that she now have and bring her to a higher level in her life, make her gain self-confidence, awareness, responsibility and honesty.

I commit myself to stabilize myself enough and take the more support I can about parenting before having my children and when the time will come, support my child with the tool and make sure they are limitless and fearless little beings.

I commit myself to find out everything about my programing and  work through it one breath at the time, with the tools I have and programmed myself to be the best version of myself. 

I commit myself to  stand up for children who don't have access to the basics needs by distributing the only solution which is education.

I commit myself to continue working on the development of the first and the second wave till the day I die by creating effective humans beings here on Earth and support them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 : Friendship or Bullshit ?

  December 17, 2020 My definition of friendship / relationship has changed a lot since I started my process. I've come to realize that the major part of my life, all the relationships I had allowed was only pure bullshit. Everything was based on self-interest and nothing else. I noticed that the better I felt, the smaller my circle was. At the beginning I was kind of disappointed and I was questioning myself a lot. I wasn't sure that It was the right thing to do but, at this moment I wasn't able to process the information like the way I do now. I was not really aware of the power of the ego within me, it took me a while to accept the fact that my entire life was a pure lie and that I was living it by playing a character who wasn't the real me in the physical world.  Now that I have accepted it and work on myself everyday by walking my process, all of the people I used to know as friends have almost completely disappeared from my life to let place for new people all a

Day 7 : Life of a party

December 22, 2020 Sometimes I wonder why I am the only one in the family of three children who turns out to be the most fucked up. I was the one who end up with every addiction possible ,  I was the only one who moved out of town and lived the life of a party animal, avoiding every single responsibility I could. I end up pretty bad and if my brother wouldn't have introduce me to Techno Tutor and Dip, I would have been dead right now.  I used to take so much drugs and alcohol on a regular basis and spending every single dollars I had on my addictions when I was " stable " enough to fit in the system and had a job to pay for it. When I did not had a job because I would lose it, I would always find a way out to get what I wanted. If that implied to stayed in a fucked up place with fucked up people during several days I was doing it without any hesitation. I was getting high all day and all night long hoping that nothing too bad  would happened to me. I fed my demons during s

Day 28 : Spitefulness of my ego

Febuary 5, 2021 I went to the grocery store two days ago and I never really following the rules in the store because there is not an ounce of common sense in those rules. I was in reverse in a row and there was this old lady who looked at me and told me : You are in the wrong way miss!! I just looked at her right in the eyes in silence and the back chat started in my mind. I was thinking : What the fuck is wrong with this lady ? Why is she out there if she is THAT scared of the virus ? Why she don't mind her own business , Even the people who works here leave me the fuck alone, go home and let people live their life madam. I took a deep breathe and shut my mind down. When I catch up the thoughts and took my breathe, it was like I was waking up from a possession, this was a thirty second of pure possession of my ego mind. I realize I that I felt attacked. I looked around me and realize, okay I am here, in the physical, at the grocery store, not in my mind, there is no need to reac